Poll: Pixilate Hyper Voice or Moonblast?
Pixilate Hyper Voice
Moonblast
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pixilate Hyper Voice VS Moonblast [Debate]
(Feb 20, 2018, 06:03 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @FireTaco I see, let's hypothetically say that Moonblast is superior by most metrics. This would effectively mean that you are using a mon without an ability (Cute Charm is really quite bad, factoring in how many genderless legendaries there are in VGC alongside the randomness of gender-based elements, and Pixilate doesnt do anything outside of Hyper Voice and the situational Hyper Beam or Quick Attack if u go for that) This is in my eyes an extreme draw back, which makes either Hyper Voice and Moonblast or only Hyper Voice the most optimal choice.

EDIT: If you pair Hyper Voice with Psyshock, you can still hit Kommo-o super effectively, while also hitting mons that resist Hyper Voice like Amoonguss and Naganadel supereffectively.

EDIT 2: Mega Gardevoir can KO Kmmo-o with STAB Psychic so Hyper Voice is the superior option there aswell IMO, and Altaria can hit it with a STAB Dragon move next to Hyper Voice

@PerchPond I'm not very familiar with VGC, but this sounds like a very solid point.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by PerchPond - Feb 20, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by moo311 - Feb 20, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by FireTaco - Feb 20, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by PerchPond - Feb 20, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by Black Waterfall - Feb 21, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by Kris - Feb 20, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by Hojunhu - Feb 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Sylveon Vs The World [Debate] - by FireTaco - Feb 20, 2018, 07:59 PM