Apr 7, 2018, 07:06 AM
I've killed every UW Shiny I've found
Thanks for all the good times~
| Poll: About what should be my next post? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Does Your Personality Affect Your Play Style? | 4 | 57.14% | |
| The Objectively Worst Evil Team? | 3 | 42.86% | |
| Total | 7 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[DISCUSSION] Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by 0kamii - Apr 6, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Tenebris_Kane - Apr 7, 2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Black Waterfall - Apr 8, 2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Dova - Apr 7, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Kris - Apr 7, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by ScottyThunder - Apr 7, 2018, 08:55 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#418 Buizel
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |