Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

About Shiny Hunting and Stuff
Star 
*Have played 4 generations of Pokemon and still doesn't have more than 40% knowledge over the game FeelsBadMan*

So, I would like to address some questions about some things related to Pokemon OR/AS since I've lately had the urge to play Pokemon again after a long break. I owned the game since its release and I've completed it about twice and now I want to start again and do some serious ****. (am I allowed to swear btw?)

So, here are my questions:

1. What is the average Search Level for DexNav where you get to encounter a shiny pokemon and does it change from Pokemon to Pokemon or is it just random?
2. Can you chain DexNav searching and if so, does it modify the change of encountering a shiny pokemon?
3. For Horde Hunting, do you require more than a Pokemon with Sweet Scent in your party and do you have to clear the pokemon you encounter or you can just run from the encounters until you find a good one?
4. Does Horde Hunting chain? And if it does, what breaks it?
5. In DexNav, what exactly does the Potential reffer to? Does it affect the Shiny Encounter chance?
6. I'm looking for a shiny Ralts on Route 102 and the DexNav gives me encounters with Ralts(s) that know Teleport since at Level 9+ or something they always learn it and I'm afraid that my shiny might know it. Will he always use Teleport? And except a Master Ball, what can increase my chance to catching one of these (I know I can get Quick Balls but I want to get my Ralts as soon as possible and I still can't go to Lilycove City for the big market building thing where afaik they sell them Undecided )

Also Off-Topic question idk where to put it:

-Where do I change my Signature thing?  Smile

Thanks in advance for just reading this.  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by Whispérr - Jun 27, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by moo311 - Jun 27, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by dmann - Jun 27, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by Whispérr - Jun 27, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by moo311 - Jun 27, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by dmann - Jun 27, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by Whispérr - Jun 27, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: About Shiny Hunting and Stuff - by dmann - Jun 28, 2018, 01:43 AM