Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn and others, EV Hoarding Master Pokemon!
Ok, I know the title sounded weird and all, but this is for you Justin Flynn and all others who want master Pokemon for EV training, like seriously, why do ALL the sites I see always tell you to go fetch an Oddish or something with Sweet Scent and then have a Pokemon with moves like Earthquake or level up that oddish for its Razor Leaf, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Ok people, want a master? Go get yourself and level up an Ursaring! Why you ask?! It LEARNS Sweet Scent, HAS known it when I last played these NINE+ YEARS AGO back in Gen 4, aka Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Not only does this Master know this move, but can take care of hoards with Earthquake, now you say "what about flying pokemon?", Well, SLAP on Rockslide! BAM! Birdie Birds are DONE! What if the move isnt strong against it? Well for *beeps* sake, in Pokemon X/Y you can level the HECK out of Pokemon with next to no effort, get that Master to lvl 75+ and your 100% sure to hit and SLAUGHTER whatever hoard you have most hoards are like what? level 30 and below?!, I would honestly say for its 4th move, INCASE Rockslide DOES miss, since it does have a 90% out of 100% is either has Slash or Hammer Arm, whatever you prefer, so for those of you that use the PP of the moves as a counter for your hoards, having that 4th move wont throw your off. Past this around too people! Ursaring is a MASTER for EV Hoarding! I used him back in Diamond before I stopped playing, only now he is a MASTER!!!

Ragnarokist

Messages In This Thread
JFlynn and others, EV Hoarding Master Pokemon! - by Ragnarokist - Jan 8, 2015, 01:20 AM