Oct 6, 2026, 08:22 AM
(This post was last modified: Oct 6, 2026, 11:03 PM by pokemon_katty.)
(May 13, 2018, 05:00 PM)The Flying Scotsman Wrote: Hey everyone!Solid list you've got there already. Since you enjoyed Black Mirror and liked shows with a darker, psychological edge like Attack on Titan, you should definitely check out Death Note or Psycho-Pass next—they'd right up your alley.
I really don't speak all that often but I was wondering what anime you guys would recommend for me. I've only watched Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul and the Seven Deadly Sins. I am watching Full Metal Alchemist now, and plan to watch Naruto after that. Do you guys have any recommendations on what I should watch next? It does not need to be an anime either but there wasn't a general tv show category. I also enjoyed black mirror and the magicians.
Thanks! Head over to the website<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://vegasnowcasinoauss.com/ to sign up and unlock a special welcome bonus.
-FS
