Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Lilligant Moveset - Special Attacker (Sweeper)
(Nov 16, 2014, 06:07 AM)gabky Wrote: Have you ever tried her with Petal Dance, using the ability Own Tempo?
120 BP vs 75 BP it's a really nice boost in damage, and even with the Giga Drain sustain, she really dies in one hit usually.
Obviusly this set is more like a late-game sweeper, and doesn't need sun, but just setup with Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance, and you don't care about the confusion because Own Tempo, or you can even keep Chlorophyll and the Lum Berry.
For the item you can even opt for a Focus Sash to garant yourself a second chance if Sleep Powder miss or nother turn alive against a revenge killer.
Finally, i suggest you a Timid nature, since you're going to hit pretty hard with only one boost and Petal Dance (and a Life Orb if you prefer), and the speed could help you with the first Sleep Powder or for some speed tie after 1 boost (if not under the sun).

Hmm I know that Petal Dance was a move that most Lilligants use but I never gave her the ability Own Tempo before since I mostly run her in my sun-teams. I actually had the move Petal Dance on this moveset before I switched it out to HP Ice since I wanted to take care of some annoying pokemons that could sweep my whole team. (Like for example the Breloom I also mentioned in my build) But I never really have been in a situation where my Lilligant died in 1HIT, or it was with a super-effective move, but most of the time I could put those threats to sleep before they attacked Lilligant thanks to the boost in the sun/boosts from the Quiver Dance.

But I agree with you that this set that you have in mind is also a great way to build your Lilligant (or even better) especially if you don't run her in a sun-team like me with Own Tempo + Petal Dance. I'll try to build a team with this asap and write something about it in the topic. ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by ChaseInfinity - Nov 12, 2014, 07:51 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Justin - Nov 13, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by IceyGamer - Nov 15, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Eeveeli - Nov 15, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by gabky - Nov 16, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by Eeveeli - Nov 16, 2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Lilligant - Attack (Sweeper) - by IceyGamer - Nov 16, 2014, 11:58 AM