Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheReplayFlynn Powersaves & Genning Recruitment Thread - Ends January 30th!
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:17 PM)Rogue Wrote: Can you give an estimate on how demanding the position would be? For example, are we expected to fulfill a certain number of hours a week, work on assigned days, or fulfill requests from a pool as we have time?

Powersaves are generally a highly sought out request on TheReplayFlynn. We're looking for volunteers so we don't necessarily have a set amount of time for people to help with powersaves (i.e. you must help 53287987389 hours/week in ReplayFlynn) or a set schedule for people to help (i.e. being assigned on Mondays, Thursdays, Oreodays). It'll be up to how much time the powersaver/Pokegenner wants to dedicate to helping out the community.

We do prefer active people in TheReplayFlynn and we may discuss a schedule in the future with the replay-powersaving mods but I personally don't believe a concrete schedule is necessary.

Ideally and initially, we just thought of the powersavers/Pokegenners filling out a queue of requests just so things are more organized.

Edit: I will add this in the main post so people can see.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheReplayFlynn Powersaves & Genning Recruitment Thread - by Skarric - Jan 17, 2015, 01:23 PM