Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Revival Of The Lost Game Genres!
(May 12, 2015, 09:04 AM)naitre Wrote: There's a huge disconnect between what gamers want and what developers think they want. For example, some gamers miss the old style of Resident Evil games and wish it'd go back to its roots because of how disappointed they are with how the series has turned. What does Capcom do? Re-release the first Resident Evil again for the third time instead of creating a spiritual successor of sorts.

This.. I'm not against remakes by any means, but there's a point when a game should stop being remade, and they should come up with something innovative.

(May 12, 2015, 09:07 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: its because everybody hates but loves cod at he same time like its the same thing but its fun to play with friends and the BO campaigns are pretty good

Don't get me wrong, I liked call of duty, but now after so many releases it's become boring. MW2 was my favourite, and I think that's where they should have stopped. I don't feel like the new ones have added anything, but we all know they'll be making more

Messages In This Thread
Revival Of The Lost Game Genres! - by Photonblaze - May 11, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Revival Of The Lost Game Genres! - by Eckley - May 12, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Revival Of The Lost Game Genres! - by Eckley - May 12, 2015, 09:18 AM