Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Newbie LF help finishing VGC Team
(May 12, 2015, 10:12 AM)Apo Wrote: Hi thanks for the reply :P

well wouldnt Arcanine with Rocky Helmet + Suicune mean team would lack damage?

I liked the Clefable for the Heal Pulse, felt like a good combination with Mega Venusaur and to protect Gengar against Mega Salamence. but the Suicune could take care of it on his own

Milotic's Competitive works like Bisharp's Defiant? the opponent would get a disadventage by switching in Landorus T (and Salamence as well)

Well it's up to your prefered play-style. If you want to use a more offensive team, you can always use an offensive Arcanine and switch  out Suicune for Milotic -  it will grant you a greater offensive pressure (in particular when Competitive ability activates) and more damage output but that means you will have less speed control and you won't be able to switch momentum in your favour easily (burning a M-Kang or Snarling to death a special attacker for example).

The reason why i've choosen Bisharp is because there are very few Landorus-T EVd to take a Life Orb +1 Sucker Punch, which means that usually a well-played Bisharp is enough to handle Land-T, if that's what you are scared of. Furthermore it adds a lot of balance in your type resistances table: http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/?3m...59|245|625

You can also "play" with that teambuilder and see if you find any other good and balanced core which we can talk about here! I'm not  forcing you to use the pokemon i suggested and i'll appreciate your opinions till we find something that fits for you Smile

Messages In This Thread
Newbie LF help finishing VGC Team - by Apo - May 11, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Newbie LF help finishing VGC Team - by GiMYz - May 12, 2015, 08:17 AM
RE: Newbie LF help finishing VGC Team - by Apo - May 12, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Newbie LF help finishing VGC Team - by GiMYz - May 12, 2015, 12:32 PM