Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] (>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's "Build Your Dream Team" Factory ~ <(o.o<)
I am going to temporarily close this shop. Exams are coming up and I am very busy at the moment! Sorry guys!  Sad

Hi there everyone! I am back, and feeling better than ever! This time, I have decided to change things up a bit. In fact, I think this is an improvement to my last shop. Here, you will be able to make your dream team of pokemon you've always wanted to use in battle or just 6 of any pokemon you want! Here is the format, similar to my last thread:

(Please use this format and refrain from using your own, it makes it so much easier for me!) (Use this format 6 times except for the friend code) (Please read the rules at the bottom before posting.) (My FC and IGN are to the left!)

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ball Type:
Shiny:
Level:
Nature:
OT:
IVs:
EVs:
Moves:
Item:

IGN:
FC:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE:
- I have the XY version of the game! Make sure you do not submit items / moves that cannot exist in the game!

- PLEASE make sure the pokemon is legal and the information is correct when you post your request! Especially moves and nicknames! It wastes both of our time if I have to message you on the changes etc.

- I will do a maximum of 1 team (6 pokemon) a week. I will not make another team for you until the the previous one has been successfully traded! Check back on the day that you have submitted the team post so that you know which day you can submit another one!

- You may only submit once a week, even if you submit 3 pokemon! So you might as well make 6!

ADDED

- Please note next to a move that is illegal in Gen VI "illegal". This way, I know you have researched and know to create the pokemon from a different Gen to which it can learn the move.

COMMON ISSUES I have been finding:
- People adding illegal moves to Gen VI. Some people know and I will make the pokemon from a different Gen for them, but when I PM some people, they want me to change the move so it can be Gen VI born. Please research this before hand!

- Some Pokemon cannot exist in Cherish Balls! Please check if the pokeball is legal for the pokemon before posting!

- A few cases of EV spreads that go over the limit. Please double check the spreads!

- Make sure the nickname is legal! There are cases where I enter a trade with the client, only to find the pokemon isn't legal for trade because of the nickname. It's a tedious task of me having to go back and change the pokemon.

- The request format is usually not followed. I have it set up for a reason. It makes it so much easier for me to Gen pokemon. Please, follow the format when requesting a team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all I have to say I believe. Thank you for visiting my dream factory Smile

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] (>o.o)> ~ Vietflame's "Build Your Dream Team" Factory ~ <(o.o<) - by Vietflame - May 14, 2015, 06:12 AM