Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokemonForever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread (Forum/Games)
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics Trailer Analysis/Coverage
Credit to GameXplain

The Mario and Sonic series hasn't been the most popular over the years, but to me its a good competitive game to play with your friends! Now the series takes place in Rio, where the 2016 Olympics are taking place, The game comes out on 3Ds/Wii U and this Olympics, Golf is returning as a Olympic sport and Football, no not Soccer Kappa. This is the 5th Installment of the series and introduces a few new characters, The Deadly Six from Sonic Lost World Horrible game I know Kappa as well as Nabbit from New Super Mario Bros. U and, Jet the Hawk from the Sonic Riders series.

Here are some of the confirmed events that are in the game,
100m Dash
Rugby sevens
Association Football
Table Tennis
Beach Volleyball
[There are some i missed, I know but its obvious they'll be at the Olympic games, especially for Brazil]

Possibly more to come?

And for all you people who are in the dark of this series, Heres a little history,

The series began when Sega acquired the license to create videogames based on the Olympic Games, intending to create a version featuring characters from its well-known Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. Due to the atmosphere of competitive sportsmanship the Olympics had to offer, Sega received approval by Nintendo to include Super Mario characters in the game with Sonic. The series has been overall well-received praised by the media, mainly for being a crossover between Mario and Sonic, with the gameplay and multiplayer having been praised as well. However, it has been criticized for the choice of setting for both series, the controls, and having the Olympics be the only theme in the series.
[Credit from a Mario Wiki]

-Reporter Pod
I'm a born reporter Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokemonForever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread (Forum/Games) - by Podfighterninja123 - Jun 4, 2015, 02:05 PM