Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] How to bring the hype? What do you want to see?
I'm kind of drawing a blank when it comes to pokemon related stuff, when we try something new there isnt enough people here in the first place to give it enough support. We could do more streaming various game on the VGC2015Forum twitch channel (we need a new name for that twitch channel Kappa) I would love to Stream Explorers of Sky if my internet was better, maybe ill try it this week just to see if its better since i have a stronger connection than last time

(Jun 23, 2015, 12:54 AM)GMX Wrote: What makes you come to this site?: I'm fond of this community and i wish i could have been here since X Y period, where i suppose there were much more active and funny members i've never had the pleasure to meet. Well.. if there is something i would really like it could be Justin coming back strongly for the next Pokemon game to bring a new flow of members and activities for this amazing community.

Thats just a matter of time, i've been here for more than a year and it's been fun with all the streams i wish you all could expierence this, but we dont wanna force justin to stream or he wont enjoy himself, lets let him come back when he's ready :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to bring the hype? What do you want to see? - by ChaseInfinity - Jun 23, 2015, 05:57 AM