Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for a contact number
I finally did it. Now I'm in contact with the vice-president Doug Ferguson. I have his phone number and email address. Hopefully he will be able to take care of my issue otherwise the Pokemon Company International Inc will be in for a huge law suit. I was straight lied to by customer service. That is no way for a company to handle business. I've posted a screen shot about call back support and they have closed my ticket without even responding. Something messed up is going on. Really wish I could call Japan.

If someone here is from Japan could you get in contact with the President there and give me his email address? The head of it all should know about how things are being handled. I'm sure he would be just as disgusted as I am about all of this. It's a shame really. I don't even care about the June Battle Competition any more. I just want to know why I was lied to and want that person fired. I've been a happy customer since I was a child when Red & Blue came out and have never had any issues up to this point and its infuriating to be treated like this after all these years. I thought they actually cared about the players.

So just a heads up for everyone The Pokemon Company does not care about the fans and this shows it. I have all the proof I need. I'm sad that is has come to this.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by Black117 - Jun 26, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 26, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by G Max - Jun 28, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by takeonzach - Jun 28, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Looking for a contact number - by Black117 - Jun 28, 2015, 05:30 PM