Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lets talk powersaves
I feel like we've argued this somewhere before. Kappa Im just gonna come out and say it, I dont believe that powersaves are cheating. I understand some people agree that they are, and I respect that. However, this is kinda just ignorance and going with the whole "you can just make a pokemon 6iv and ev trained while some people spend hours breeding, ev training, and grinding blah blah blah." This is the thing, the powersave is a product that isnt necessarily used for pokemon. You can use this for Mario, ACNL, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Cooking Mama, Metroid, (if they ever came out with a new game Kappa) Yoshi, and a bunch of other games. Not only is this just infamous for pokemon, but it is also approved by nintendo! Dont believe read the label:

[Image: datelps5.jpg]

What I am trying to say here is that powersaves do make it easier to breed pokemon and obtain items, but it also doesnt make the pokemon better. Sure I powersave if you didnt figure that out already. Call me a cheater, tell me I dont play pokemon fair, call me whatever you want, I couldnt care less. And for the record, I EV train my pokemon myself so I still put in time to do that. I truly apologize that I dont have the time to spend hours breeding for perfect ivs or spending weeks soft resetting for a Legendary with good ivs and nature. Im sorry that I'd rather be hanging out with my friends, or studying for an important test, or getting girls (Maybe not that Kappa) and doing all these things that should come before pokemon. In the end there are 2 ways to go about this: Powersave or dont. This is an option given by retailers who do sell them and usually the morals of people decide this for them. Some find them wrong, and some dont. In the end this is what I have to say; If you find powersaves wrong, thats your decision, dont complain when you spend days breeding for hidden powers or soft resetting for a Legend. Most importantly dont hate on powersaves or someone who uses them. There should never be bullying or any of that in real life let alone the internet where everyone is a MMA fighter or knows 7 types of Karate or killed a Grizzly bear using a spoon, some lettuce, and a double A battery. Powersaves dont make people win, they dont make the player better, they dont make the pokemon better, they dont make the moves better, they dont make everything better. They are here to help, use em or dont, just dont complain about cheating when it makes everything equal, just in faster time.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug

Messages In This Thread
Lets talk powersaves - by Slec - Jul 18, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by evilsabre - Jul 18, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by richardthehuman - Jul 18, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by AbruptFury - Jul 19, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by Snowpoint - Jul 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by A#1DukeofNY - Jul 20, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by CheatingZubat - Oct 1, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by Reed - Oct 1, 2015, 01:05 PM