Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lets talk powersaves
(Jul 18, 2015, 08:37 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: I understand some people agree that they are, and I respect that. However, this is kinda just ignorance and going with the whole "you can just make a pokemon 6iv and ev trained while some people spend hours breeding, ev training, and grinding blah blah blah."

I use Powersaves. I use it a lot. I want to get that out right up front.

First you say "I understand some people agree that they are, and I respect that." referring to some trainers viewing Powersaves as cheating.

Next you say "this is kinda just ignorance..." What your words mean is this "I respect your views, but they are ignorant" Is this what you intended? Have you ever met someone who REALLY TRULY respected your thoughts while at the same time thought what you believed was ignorant? Is it human nature for any of us to respect anything we see as ignorant? Of course i can only comment on the denotation of your words, not the connotation you meant to impart. After all those that oppose Powersave devices do have some valid and thought worthy arguments to make.

Messages In This Thread
Lets talk powersaves - by Slec - Jul 18, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by evilsabre - Jul 18, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by richardthehuman - Jul 18, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by AbruptFury - Jul 19, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by Snowpoint - Jul 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by A#1DukeofNY - Jul 20, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by CheatingZubat - Oct 1, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by Reed - Oct 1, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Lets talk powersaves - by Shachi - Oct 8, 2015, 09:19 AM