Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] My VGC Team
Some of your Pokemon may be slow, but it definitely doesnt scream trick room, so the speed stats are not an issue to me. What I do have an issue with is some of the diversity here. I haven't seen amoongus and breloom on the same team at all, and perhaps you want to pick one over the other. Id say stick with one spore user (amoongus in my opinion) and replace the other with a decent alternative (perhaps scizor for breelom?). I also am not big on toxic for milotic, which could easily be protect or icy wind for speed control instead. Besides those nitpicks, the team looks solid. I've been running metagross for some time, and despite its absence in top tourney play, I think its a solid choice. Consider doing what I did by replacing meteor mash with Power-up punch For more coverage and guaranteed attack boosts to go along with priority bullet punch. +1 attack calcs can be pretty scary.

edit: have you tried hydreigon? it packs QUITE the punch With specs or life orb, has a good on-paper pairing with the metagross, and fits well into the team instead of breloom.

Messages In This Thread
My VGC Team - by Delta - Jul 22, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: My VGC Team - by Revenant L - Jul 22, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: My VGC Team - by Delta - Jul 22, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: My VGC Team - by El Miguel VGC - Jul 22, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: My VGC Team - by Delta - Jul 22, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: My VGC Team - by Pokeventurer - Jul 23, 2015, 12:38 AM