Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need a bit of help teambuilding.
just a few notes off some of your team members:

Mawile:
i recently made an EV spread regarding mawile, however the standard one is 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 S.Def with adamant/ brave nature many people have tried to modify this. i just made a mawile spread on a recent RMT after which it outspeeds a 252 spe jolly salamence behind a tailwind. this is the spread, in case you wish to run a faster mawile:

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 40 SpD / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch

Goodra:
Goodra is a great pokemon with a wide movepool that people can take advantage of. you may wanna recheck on overheat as it's accuracy is a bit shaky and also goodra loses any potential left from the offensive side (god forbid if trapped or in 2 on 2 doubles situation. i personally would be running flamethrower. as you are on a 50/50 b/w dragon tail and ice beam, i like the recently popular going dragon tail choice but it isn't much off an option with popular mega gardevoir. ice beam can be a surprise and takes off the usual 4x ice weaknesses off the field

Vaporeon:
Vaporeon in my opinion is a great choice as i like to prefer more obscure pokemons. though i think that it's set isn't modified well enough. i would be running some move known as "icy wind" as a form of speed control over wish, it works great with mid-tier like goodra and heatran specially. heal bell is an awesome thing as it is an unexpected move and can work whenever you like, as for ice beam goodra packs that up. *btw a nice way of countering rain Wink *

Heatran:
nothing much, i completely like this mon, as for flash cannon/ HP ice. your team carries coverage for both, flash cannon won't hit anything hard other than t-tar for stab but earth power does it too (mawile packs iron head OHKO'ing any faries wihout a question), HP ice can be good, have you considered other moves in it's movepool? like: support moves W-o-W, taunts too Wink, substitute? or my favorites surprise snatchers like: rock slide, overheat too.

Virizion and lando can't be questioned though they are great.

some overall suggestion:
. i consider running tailwind to you, as you are running one slow and 3 mid-tier speed mons, lando-t without a scarf can't outspeed the base 100's.
. you need a better way of countering off the threat of trick room modes, maybe your on but that would change the whole team.

And *Important*: you are making a waste of EV's on pokemons like goodra with 16 speed EV's and vaporeon with 8 sp.atk EV's i need you to look into that stuff online.
Although i think that playstyle is an important part that often clashes b/w RMT members, hoped as always these suggestions or at least some of them worked out for you. Bye!

Messages In This Thread
Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Delta - Jul 26, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Delta - Jul 26, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by evilsabre - Jul 26, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Pokeventurer - Jul 26, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Rogue - Jul 26, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Need a bit of help teambuilding. - by Sethdraxus - Jul 26, 2015, 07:35 PM