Poll: Do you want future Pokemon Tourneys to be on Pokemon Showdown?
This poll is closed.
Yes
72.73%
8 72.73%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] August VGC Tourney Thread (August 9 on SHOWDOWN!)
Rescheduling: I regret to inform everyone that the tournament will be pushed back to August 8, 2015 at about the same time 10:00 AM Pacific [GMT: - 8] for several reasons largely time based. I practically announced this tourney in such short notice and I want to give everyone about a week to prepare and get ready. Just when I was about to post the original thread, I saw N_Nonymous post a thread regarding the 1st Pokemon Forever Smash tour so I don't want ti have any time schedule conflicts where people want to join both tourneys. Finally I want to fill up all the spot in the tourney especially this is on Showdown and honestly I don't think anyone should even complain about this. There is very little chance of any issues of possible disconnections since either the servers are restarting (shouldn't take long), the person computer/laptop/device isn't working they can't even partake to begin with, or the person rage quit and left the tourney. To make that clear, the tourney will be held this next Saturday at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: August VGC Tourney Thread (August 2 on SHOWDOWN!) - by Black117 - Aug 1, 2015, 12:43 PM