Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] Just a silly perish rain team I used to ladder.
(Aug 7, 2015, 02:11 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: One word "Aegislash". nationals top cut surprises u with the amount of this single mon. gengar easily falls to it, the rest of your team's attacks? well it resists them and can escape the trap easily. is anyone really serious about this team? even EQ gyarados can do anything if it carries a wide guard. Nice overall work on the trap, however i would be swearing lots and lots if i ever versed this thing on showdown #annoyance
Good Luck with the team

It surprisingly wasn't bad actually. It's definitely one of the biggest threats to the team that I faced, but 9/10 I just double protected, and disable'd it's shadow ball. Other time's I'd spore it, and slowly wittle it down. However I do recall one game that it really beat me. I was playing someone who used trick room and had aegislash, and i didn't bring amoongus so I got 2-0'd.

The biggest threat in my opinion was opposing mega gengars, really. They basically always outsped me, and bopped my gar with shadow ball.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'll be making any changes however, just a small team I made in an hour or so for fun.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a silly perish rain team I used to ladder. - by Rogue - Aug 7, 2015, 02:35 AM