Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC MetaScreens
(Aug 10, 2015, 11:55 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: I highly suggest staying away from the 252/252/4 spread as I do in every RMT and people are probably getting tired of it Kappa. But this team seems very balanced. However speed control might be a factor and this team is very Bisharp and Aegislash weak except for Scrafty. A water type would fit well here as well as a bulkier Zapdos spread. Hope this helped Smile

I am certainly going to try to get some more optimized EV's. I can certainly see my weaknesses from Bisharp and Aegislash, and so I might be adding Hydreigon do remedy that. A slightly bulkier Zapdos could work, but I like the ability to speed tie other base 100 Pokemon. I'll still give it a try.

(Aug 10, 2015, 12:44 PM)Rogue Wrote: (Insert your long, and very helpful evaluation here)

I appreciate the your suggestion with Metagross, but I am not changing him. Bullet Punch is just too valuable.

I will try out that Zapdos, see if being less speedy and more bulky fits me better.

I am liking those statistics for Aegislash. Under screens, and with a Weakness Policy, I might just have to "borrow" that from you.

And now for the final Pokemon. I will try out Sylveon, and I will also try using a Hydreigon. It seems to cover a few of my weaknesses, and Sylveon would not want to come near all the steel type Pokemon I have.

Messages In This Thread
VGC MetaScreens - by Delta - Aug 10, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: VGC MetaScreens - by Slec - Aug 10, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: VGC MetaScreens - by Rogue - Aug 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: VGC MetaScreens - by Delta - Aug 10, 2015, 02:25 PM