Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] My Notes on Worlds (Opinion based)
(Aug 29, 2015, 01:50 PM)Pokeventurer Wrote: Looks like my opinion got a 'yes', right? if i had replied in Kev's topic, idk if it's just me but the i think my opinion would've been faded in the shadows. just wanted to share my own thoughs regarding this for quite some time now, just wrote up a little something, and here it is!

My 'yes' was referred to this part "I'll make my point which is that many people used the trends that others weren't likely to see and then brought them in the game and crushed everything. because i'll state: landorus was the prey to a single ice beam from any of the variants on your teams of even the weak HP ice, cuz it's 70% scarfed right? not anymore" that's why i started to talk about AV Lando.

In general i agree with what you are trying to say: it wasn't the 'actual' metagame that won Worlds (no Choice Scarf Lando, no Jolly M-Kang and other stuffs we are used to see in game) but the gimmicks in the standard looking teams - which i wouldn't call "anti-meta" (LO HP Ice Lando-T is "anti-meta", AV Lando and Safety Googles Thundurus are "metagame calls")

PS: i understand that you wanted to give your personal opinion, but i think Kevin wrote that report with an objective point view, leaving the following comments to be open for personal opinions or further discussions.

Messages In This Thread
My Notes on Worlds (Opinion based) - by Pokeventurer - Aug 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: My Notes on Worlds (Opinion based) - by GiMYz - Aug 29, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: My Notes on Worlds (Opinion based) - by GiMYz - Aug 29, 2015, 02:05 PM