Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:55 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:49 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: hmm i like the idea of a directory of some way of easily getting sprites for pokemon, i just think it would be a large job for MyCupcake$ (trying to find a good way to shrink does him name Kappa ) having to do that for 700+ pokemon is kinda stressful, but other people could help if he could be willing to do it

Is stealing Pokemon sprites from another website illegal? I mean, they stole them from the game anyways.
I can save all their sprites and send them to Cupcake or Justin. All 700+.
I am willing to help for the cause if Cupcake or Justin approve.

(Aug 30, 2015, 03:54 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: We could link a site like http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites and have it embedded into the forum so you can just pick sprites from it.

That is too much work to link one by one. It's better to have your own and link those.
I use PokeStadium anyways.

Oh, you mean to link the entire database tool? O.o

I will talk to Jeff about it because it will most likely be time consuming. He's seriously helped so much already. Maybe if he tells us what he needs done we can make it easy for him. Also, I believe Pokemon owns the rights to everything (in the world) lol.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv

Messages In This Thread
RE: Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread - by Justin - Aug 30, 2015, 04:16 PM