Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:00 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So I think we should do a Splatoon Section on here, as I said before. It could have a couple threads in it about weapons, power-ups, who wants to fight with them online, and tips about stuff.

We'll see. It's on the community suggestion list (first post). I'll decide on that when I reassess the rest of the non-Pokemon areas.

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:05 PM)Luisito Wrote: You got it. Working on all the sprites right now.
Just to be on the same page, [...]

The first sprites are standard original sprites. The second image are the Dex's gifs.
The file name is in the format: dratini.png

To be honest, I have no idea what the community wants on this one. The standard original (small) ones are probably best if incorporated into the smiley system but I'm not sure which one you guys wanted. I can work with either. (And thanks for the help!)

(Aug 30, 2015, 06:47 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Thanks for everything you've done so far MyCupcakeMoney looking good :D

And thank you for your work around the forum thus far. You'll notice a sword under your name now. Use it wisely. ;D

PS: My Cupcake Money was a mouthful so I'm moving on to another name that I've been using basically everywhere else.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Site Changes, Suggestions, and Feeback Thread - by Agro - Aug 30, 2015, 06:56 PM