Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111
(Sep 5, 2015, 01:20 PM)Aether Wrote: 1. You clearly haven't read anything from my post on your last thread, team sill need a lot of work.
2. Adhere to the format of this forum. POST EV SPREAD REASONING AND DAMAGE CALCULATIONS, some of your pokemon haven't even invested the 508 EVs.
3. Oh my god, if your using showdown just use the pastebin. Click import / export and get you set in this format:

Sableye @ Sablenite  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Taunt  
- Protect  
- Foul Play

Its not that hard!
4. No offense, but those battlespot videos aren't a good representation of your team. You're not demonstrating why you run the sets you do (I.e running both megas: that should never be done), and whoever you were playing clearly made some very poor decisions (trying to toxic a sleeping pkmn).

Fixed some issue, like errors from showdown of showing actual intended investments.
1. thankyou for the suggestions on the last post, however it doesn't means that if you suggest something it is gonna come into the team, as i always say every one's comfortability and playstyle varies with the teams they want to use other than forced into using. please tell were the team is BAD i will try my best to fix it if it comes to be a problem for me.
2. there isn't a reason to give if you invest 252/252/4 spreads and a bulky sableye, already with W-o-W and snarl, the reason for speed and offfense have been added if you read through it.
3. it is my choice if i use the pastebin or not, that isn't something to argue about, and btw this isn't my first RMT post on any site.
4. the server crashed and i can't add up more and more battle vids, i'll try getting new vids as soon as i can get a connection, and btw haven't you seen anyone use their dual mega's brought in one match?
if you have other probs apart from my team plz consider PM'ing me other than spreading hate *sorry if i sound a bit offensive here* on these threads

Messages In This Thread
Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Pokeventurer - Sep 5, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Delta - Sep 5, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Pokeventurer - Sep 6, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Aether - Sep 5, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Podfighterninja123 - Sep 5, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by Pokeventurer - Sep 6, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: Firepower!!!!!!!!!11111 - by DanielJames - Sep 6, 2015, 05:20 AM