Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Mega- Sceptile Viable Strategies? Teambuild Help Requirred
Hi guys! i am just dropping by on another request this time i wanna ask for you guys to share your thoughts on what things might be the viable strategies that a mega sceptile can work with in competitive play as of now.
i am not leaving you guys blank i actually did constructed a few possibilities for it to be built around though. well i think of pairing it up with thundurus-i or -t and built from there on, but there is just too much ice weakness whenever i think i have a viable strats. using rotom-w sounds like a nyc idea but the speed tiers they reach are really weird and soon things start to mess up, especially the weakness to rain gets very real, cuz it's a freakin m-sceptile guys. with this team i wanna be centralized around m-sceptile's strategy work and use that to be successful in battles.
mega sceptile can OHKO mence with dragon pulse, so no HP-ice is required, where comes the 4th slot i would most likely opt for quick guard to lend support to team members. i can also go forth and use a pachirisu + thundy-t discharge + follow me combination, and built off from that stage as mega sceptile occasionally requires redirection support at points.
Hope u consider this and leave helpful reply's

Messages In This Thread
Mega- Sceptile Viable Strategies? Teambuild Help Requirred - by Pokeventurer - Sep 28, 2015, 11:00 AM