Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank)
(Oct 4, 2015, 05:10 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 04:20 PM)Haseo_Kun Wrote: Thank you very much I will definitely use the calcs in the future. It all seemed a bit too much for me to handle. but I would like to post a proper set that gets approved someday. So thank you very much!
Also, that is true. I will take that into consideration for the next Arcanine I EV train.

Calcs are something you should be using while both making and using a team. It's always nice to know how much damage you are going to be doing. Once you get used to it you'll be able to make calcs very quickly. Just make sure you don't calc things wrong, like remember intimidate automatically puts the opponent at -1 attack if you have intimidate (or in Bisharp's case, +1). And make sure you have the correct form of Aegislash whenever doing calcs for it. Other than that, you can only make a mistake by typing your EVs wrong, it's pretty straightforward.

Edit: Try making builds of Pokemon that haven't already had builds made. There are plenty, I'm working on two moveset write ups as we speak. Also, try to make reference to specific popular Pokemon that the build beats/is threatened by. This is a good list of them (by Pokeventurer):

. Kangashan (Mega)
. Landorus
. Thundurus
. Cresselia
. Amoongus
. Heatran
. Teraakion
. Breloom
. Suicune
. Entei
. Salamence (Mega)
. Gardevoir (Mega mostly, some run surprise scarf/specs)
. Scrafty
. Aegislash
. Rotom-w/h
. Tyranitar
. Azumarill
. Politoed
. Smeargle
. Ludicolo
. Charizard (Mega Y)
. Venusaur (Mega mostly, some run chlorophyll with LO/sash)
. Raichu
. Gengar
. Ferrothorn
. Togekiss
. Hydreigon
. Bisharp
. Garchomp
. Milotic
. Volcarona
. Sylveon
. Arcanine
. Gothitelle
. Conkeldurr
. Metagross (Mega)
. Gastrodon

You seriously are awesome, thank you once again for all the advice and support. I can't express how much I really appreciate all of it.
also I updated the post. I put calcs in. I think I did them correct. if not please let me know and I will fix them!

Messages In This Thread
[VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank) - by Haseo_Kun - Oct 4, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: [VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank) - by RebornFX - Oct 4, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: [VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank) - by RebornFX - Oct 4, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: [VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank) - by RebornFX - Oct 4, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: [VGC] Arcanine - Disruptor (Tank) - by Haseo_Kun - Oct 4, 2015, 06:38 PM