Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Entei Moveset - Physical Attacker / Support
There's this weird feeling I have had since the end of the 32 Person Tourney which I notice Entei usage spiked and only continued to gain traction in the VGC community in the west (US, EU, Latin America). Not saying that the usage was heavily influenced by me (at least in the community here like Mitch or Coogin) or by other notable VGC and Japanese Battle Spot Players. Just that around that week leading to Worlds Entei usage somewhat picked up so it kinda uplifting if you ask me.

Mainly I've only used Entei because honestly its the "best" disruptor to Mega Gardevoir teams and doesn't trigger the competitive/defiant boost from Bisharp/Milotic. This was my mindset about using Entei for the defensive Mega Salamence team since it fairs poorly against Mega Gardevoir trick room and Entei acted as a band aid with Ferrothorn and Aegislash. Funny enough, Entei to me has only gotten "better" ironically with the increase of Mega Kang, AV Landorus-T, and other chalk based teams. Its even more funny to me that Pressure is more valuable than I thought since I always consider any Pokemon with 100 speed subpar at best. Pressure is a great to scout of the speeds of the opponent much like how Porygon2 you can figure out their EV spread with Download (welp I spoiled my new team). Its quite genius since with more Kangaskhan and Landorus-T usage on the rise players need ways to distinguish whether its a slow Kang/Landorus.

Course it only proves how centralizing these two are but players are going to up with ways to deal with the current trends of the metagame...... even it results to seeing Specs Cubchoo with Sheer Cold kappa

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VGC] Entei Moveset - Physical Attacker / Support - by Black117 - Oct 4, 2015, 09:27 PM