Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Ou singles team
You've posted this before and nobody responded because you didn't follow the format.

It also looks like you've put very little thought in to the team, or at least don't understand the OU metagame. I suggest looking at some standard sets from the smogon strategy dex on each member and adjust from there so each member has synergy with one another rather than slapping together 6 Pokemon with random sets (though Mystic water Protect Manaphy...that's powerful...)

I suggest looking for your team to actually support Mega Sableye in taking out the threats that it needs dealt with before it can CM and win. You need to be able to deal with opposing setup sweepers, particularly Zard X which literally comes in, Dragon Dances and outspeeds everything on your team and OHKOs/2HKOs everything. Raikou outspeeds, but can't touch Zard. I would recommend giving it a life orb and swapping dazzling gleam for Taunt to prevent entry hazards, putting less strain to Mega Evolve Sableye turn one.

So really I recommend just looking at common threats and make sure the team can deal with them. If you want proper help, I recommend following the guidelines on writing an RMT.

And to answer your question at the end, yes. Scarf Gengar is never used, and anybody who stays in with a Scarf Keldeo can't play...And by running specs you have more options against Keldeo as you have a guaranteed OHKO with Volt Switch, so you can either click Volt Switch gaining momentum on the switch or clicking HP Ice on the obvious Lando-T or Garchomp switch in. As for Specs Gengar, it just seems unnecessary. Is the extra damage really worth being locked in to a move?

Messages In This Thread
Ou singles team - by Christianh513 - Oct 19, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Delta - Oct 19, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Shachi - Oct 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Christianh513 - Oct 19, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by RebornFX - Oct 19, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Christianh513 - Oct 19, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by RebornFX - Oct 19, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Christianh513 - Oct 19, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by RebornFX - Oct 19, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Ou singles team - by Christianh513 - Oct 20, 2015, 05:07 AM