Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] White Lightning (VGC 2016)
It seems like an issue if Kyurem is choiced into Fusion Flare and the rain gets set up. I generally prefer the LO set with it being able to snipe any legendary outside of the Kalos ones, M-Ray, Palkia and Mega Ka...oh wait forget that last one Kappa. The scarf set should be able to function just fine though

You would get more out of using a max speed Primal Kyogre with Water Spout, Origin Pulse, Ice Beam and Protect. You really only need Thunder for Kyogre mirrors but you have Ferrothorn and Kangaskhan for that alongside Crobat. Tailwind + Water Spout + Super Fang is a strong combination in this metagame.

Kang is Kang pretty much

I suggest running Focus Sash on Crobat over Lum Berry just in case of an OHKOing move happening to take it out before it can Tailwind.

Ferro is Ferro

I'd honestly use Cresselia or Liepard here instead of Landorus-T. Cresselia can provide support with Thunder Wave, Skill Swap and Helping Hand and it also possess huge bulk and a means of recovery. Liepard can Encore opponents into a move they don't want to be locked into, use Fake Out to give Kyogre a free Origin Pulse or Kangaskhan a free Double Edge and Foul Play does a huge chunk to everything in this meta
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
White Lightning (VGC 2016) - by DanielJames - Feb 9, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: White Lightning (VGC 2016) - by Absol - Feb 9, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: White Lightning (VGC 2016) - by DanielJames - Feb 9, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: White Lightning (VGC 2016) - by Marcusube - Feb 10, 2016, 05:20 AM