Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Help With The National Pokédex! (Closed)
Video 
Hello! I am working on my National Dex as you read, mainly for the fact of receiving a shiny charm. If you have one of these Pokémon, (Most can be trade-backs! I would never cheat anyone out of their Pokémon) and are willing to trade it, please respond below! If I end up completing it, with your help, I'll be able to produce and give away more shinies!

Recently, I posted a thread pertaining to the completion of my National Pokédex. This is an updated thread; I appreciate your assistance in my goal of earning my shiny charm! 

(Note that I am leveling up, trading, breeding, and catching various Pokémon, so some these may be removed shortly!)

Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Parasect, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwrath, Weepinbell, Magnezone, Dewgong, Starmie, Tauros, Omastar, Kabutops, Bayleef, Meganium, Hoothoot, Ledian, Togetic, Natu, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Wooper, Slowking, Granbull, Qwilfish, Piloswine, Blissey, Tyranitar, Marshtomp, Grumpig, Walrein, Torterra, Infernape, Prinplup, Bibarel, Kricketot, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiquen, Floatzel, Cherubi, Mismagius, Stunky, Skuntank,  Bronzong, Bronzor, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Toxicroak, Finneon, Lumineon, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Froslass, Giratina, Manaphy, Arceus, Pignite, Dewott, Samurott, Watchog, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Simisage, Simipour, Musharna, Boldore, Gigalith, Swoobat, Timburr, Palpitoad, Swadloon, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Basculine, Krookodile, Darumaka, Crustle, Yamask, Carracosta, Archeops, Trubbish, Cinccino, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Joltik, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Accelgor, Mienshao, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Tornadus, Landorus, Keldeo, Quilladin, Frogadier, Talonflame, Gogoat, Doublade, Aegislash, Aromatisse, Barbaracle, Clawitzer, Heliolisk, Aurorus, Sylveon, Goodra, Trevenant, Avalugg, Diancie, and, although this is certainly not needed, Volcanion. 

If you have any of these Pokémon and are willing to trade, please let me know!

Thank you in advance,
Staravia
Your number one flying-type trainer!

Messages In This Thread
Help With The National Pokédex! (Closed) - by TheLastStaravia - Mar 12, 2016, 11:23 AM