Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] (yet incomplete) Team built around Trevenant and Trick-Room
Here's my pitch

Starting things off, since your team is based on using Forest Curse, you are limited to using either Smeargle or Trevenant.

Since you're using Trevenant, you need to first account for it's weaknesses. It is very weak to Ice and Fire attacks as well as the more rare Dark, Flying and Ghost. Not to mention getting up Trick Room will prove to be difficult with the amount of damage that can be done in one turn.

Trevenant @ Yache Berry
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Horn Leech
- Trick Room
- Forest's Curse

Something like this would work. Seeing as how Fire, Dark and Flying are pretty much guaranteed to OHKO seeing as how they all come from legendaries who get STAB, Ice is your safest call against it. Alternatively, you can run Shadow Claw or Wood Hammer on Trevenant as attacks. Wood Hammer should do a good amount to pretty much anything since it comes from a base 110 attack. Now, you don't necessarily have to run Trick Room (as a matter of fact, Trick Room + Forest's Curse is extremely gimmicky and harder to pull off). Instead you can run Skill Swap, Leech Seed, Role Play or Destiny Bond to support your team better

Now seeing as how Forest's Curse adds Grass to the opponent's typing, you want attackers that take advantage of this. Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza are easy choices here. Secondarily, you have the option of Yveltal, Xerneas, Dialga or Palkia as viable support attackers.

You will need a Fake Out user or a status spreader to allow Trevenant to get it's moves off.

That's about all I can come up with right now.

Trevenant, M-Gengar, P-Groudon, Yveltal, Liepard and a random 6th Pokemon can work for this kind of gimmick
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: (yet incomplete) Team built around Trevenant and Trick-Room - by Marcusube - Mar 30, 2016, 09:18 AM