Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Team build for a local tournament being held
I suggest you find out in detail what the ruleset of this local tournament is before making any teams, for held items make a huge difference in determining what Pokemon you can and can't use. Remember that Mega Evolutions such as Ampharos, Houndoom, Heracross and Scizor exist in the Johto dex so people may use those if the ruleset doesn't forbid it.

Feraligatr is a good pick. It can be one of the most devastating sweepers after just one Dragon Dance. Moveset is good as well though I would run Jolly Nature to outspeed Crobat after one Dragon Dance.

Honestly, I would suggest a Calm Mind Baton Pass Espeon set. I can see Pursuit trap being ran by the likes of Scizor, Houndoom and Murkrow. Specs with Trick is also a good option in crippling Blissey, Miltank among other support Pokemon.

This Wobuffet set is negated by entry hazards. Not only that but Wobuffet is really only good for taking down one Pokemon then it dies. It's too much of a niche Pokemon in my opinion and is victim to stall.

Tanky Pupitar dies to too much. Ice, Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground (that's a ton of weaknesses off the bat). I don't see how this set would work on a team like this

Quick Feet works better on Ursaring over Guts on this set. You get enough speed to outpace base 100s and OHKO them with +2 Facade

Furret is bad in singles. You will regret running it, trust me.

You need to prepare your team for things like rain teams (Politoed + Kingdra), Quagsire, etc.

Again, can't say much because we don't know the full ruleset
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team build for a local tournament being held - by Marcusube - Apr 15, 2016, 09:32 AM