Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Giveaway to Commemorate 4th of July
I'm not an American, but I currently live in Texas. To commemorate the birth of this great nation, I will be giving away the following Shinys:

Genesect
Every Pokemon starters in shiny form
Landorus
Thunderus
Tornadus

All you need to do is correctly answer my questions:

1. Who are my 3 favorite U.S Presidents? (must get all 3 to get the prize) Hint: two of them were the "Founding Fathers" of the United States. Prize: Shiny Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus. WINNER: snder82

2. Which President do I despise the most? Hint: He's dead; and he's not Donald Trump (he's not even a president)!!!!! Prize: Shiny Genesect WINNER: SatahFallcut

3. Random question: What's my favorite hobby to do more so than playing Pokemon? Hint: It's an activity that is currently going through a state of obsolescence--when I say obsolescence, I don't mean totally obsolete. I mean that people, nowadays, barely do it now compared to the past. Jackpot: All shiny starters! WINNER of the Jackpot: SpyroXX77XX

Whoever answers the questions correctly wins. You can answer all 3 if you know them. =)

EDIT: Just now realized how hard these questions can be if you haven't been paying attention to U.S history class! xD But number three is the easiest of the 3! You can asnwer as many times as you want, because I feel no one will get any question correct if they only have one guess.

ANOTHER HINT: The presidents in questions 1 and 2 are all dead.

GIVEAWAY is over! I might do another one next time. This was quite fun. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Shiny Giveaway to Commemorate 4th of July - by Bomi - Jul 4, 2016, 07:30 PM