Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] 8 Moves that are surprisingly unused competitively but are REALLY good!
1. Pursuit- Opponets switch out all the time. I usually keep this move handy when facing my friend.
2. Disable-If you survive a powerful move and don't want to face its wrath again, this move is a life saver when the opponet has recover!
3. Mirror move/copycat/mimic: Can help when opponet uses move that hurt them more, such as dragonite using dragon pulse.
4. Blizzzard- This can be a sweeper in you use a PP up on it. A powerful Ice-Type move, one of my favorites.
5. Last Resort- if you use all all your moves (besides this) just 1 time each, you can use this move, the most powerful normal time in the game (last I checked) my stoutland knows it and it rekts! 
6. Mind Reader- This move lets you hit no matter what, even if your opponet is underwater, in the sky, or underground! (Good to counter Dig, Dive, and Fly)
7. Sand Attack- The move Gary spams with his pidgeotto and pidgeot. It lowers accuracy.
8. Double Team- Mother of god this move is annoying

Messages In This Thread
8 Moves that are surprisingly unused competitively but are REALLY good! - by WeavileLover - Jul 22, 2016, 08:28 PM