Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New competitive player looking for help
(Aug 4, 2016, 05:19 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 10:25 AM)Muzite Wrote: Hi! So basically I need help building a team. I would like to build it around either a mega garchomp or mega charizard X. I honestly have no idea what I should do to fill the rest of the team though which is my problem so advice would be great Smile

Throw random mons it and see what happens. Charizard X works in nearly every playstyle, however, I can't really comment on Mega Garchomp due to me rarely using it and rarely seeing it when battling. Charizard needs hazard support, something to switch in on moves it's weak to and something to get rid of Pokemon that check it (off the bat Azumarill and Landorus-T check Charizard-X very easily). Easiest core I can think of is Charizard-X + Ferrothorn + Manaphy/Clefable or Charizard X + Excadrill (SR) + Tyranitar
ok ty very much I'll definitely keep this in mind. I've been doing what you said at the beginning and throwing in random mons and different team building sites and stuff and reading guides and I have a team I'm going to try but I really like the charizard,excadrill,tyranitar core sounds pretty good.
ty to everybody who replied you've all been very helpful!

Messages In This Thread
New competitive player looking for help - by Muzite - Aug 1, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: New competitive player looking for help - by Muzite - Aug 4, 2016, 01:27 PM