Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
Exclamation 
Not trying to bump this thread, in fact I just unstickied it, and now I'm going to lock it.

Just wanted to say I read all of your posts, and you guys and gals are too kind. Thank you for all the well wishes.

As of this post (08.31.16) I'm still very sick, but I'm doing everything I possibly can to be back as soon as possible.

This post is very old from when this site was still "thejustinflynn.tv" and at the time I felt the need to "explain" my extended absense.

Although I'm no longer the "figure head" of this community I'm still very active both behind the scenes as a developer and in the pit as a moderator/admin.

Alright homies here's what's going on short and sweet.

Some of you may or may not know but I have a heart defect called an ASD. It's basically a hole in your heart that mixes bad blood with good blood. Unfortunately, this is something that tends to affect you more and more as you get older and recently it's caused borderline "crippling" fatigue. This has made it nearly impossible for me to keep a schedule on Twitch no matter how hard I've tried. Every day I say to myself "just give it another week and it will go away", but it's been like this for about six months and it's time I took it more seriously.

That being said, I may disappear from time to time as I seek help/wallow in self pity. Honestly, this isn't easy for me at all. I look, for the most part, totally normal: two arms, two legs, 4 eyes, 6 teeth, 3 ears, but internally I'm a mess. This is why I've been telling people to not subscribe or donate. It makes me feel bad if I don't know how consistent Twitch streaming will be.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say about it. I'm going to do my best to get back to a full time schedule ASAP. Thanks for the continued support. And in the interest of full disclosure, here's the EKG from when my doctor found the defect.  Undecided Lame.

Actually I do have a little bit more to say. I really want to express my appreciation for those of you that keep this community going. There are too many people to list, but this website, the replay channel, and the main stream wouldn't exist without you. So seriously, thank you for contributing your time and effort!

[Image: 2JzbJwsl.png]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM