Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Justin's Health problems and what not.
(Dec 13, 2014, 01:45 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2014, 05:17 AM)seabiscuit68 Wrote: Did the doctors indicate you should get treatment? Typically, this is treatable with either surgery or a non surgical method using a balloon to close the hole. Most doctors won't suggest treatment for heart related issues until they become symptomatic...which it sounds like yours is.

The balloon is used in a majority of cases now and it's pretty routine and relatively non invasive (hole in your thigh or groin to get to the artery which leads to the heart).

Source: I work for a large med device company specializing in the heart...

My prayers are with you. Thankfully you have roommates / girlfriend and an active online community for support as well, but a little faith can go a long way.

Yes these are my options but not only am I scared but I can't afford insurance because I have a pre existing condition. It's a catch 22. Need money for doctors, must work for money, can't work because sick. Anyway I'm going to figure it out ASAP. Thanks for the help and concern Smile

This is why i love the UK's NHS, taxes pay for healthcare and therefore its free for people to use when they need it most. Still hope you able to recover at some point and i hope your able to get the money for the treatment soon.

Messages In This Thread
Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Justin - Dec 13, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by evilsabre - Dec 13, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by Rex - Dec 13, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Justin's Health problems and what not. - by SCf3 - Dec 21, 2014, 01:33 PM