Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon tournament combo's and setups!
Hi guys! Some of you might know me but many probably don't. I either post about Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon, or I send my time trying asking for trade so I can have every Pokemon. (Gotta catch 'em all right?) I want to start a new discusssion on here about pokemon combo's for pokemon VGC, Pokemon Tourneys and/or Pokemon Battle Spot battles. Now i have only competed in the Kanto and Johto Classic competitions. (my best was only rank 664 in Kanto) I have been playing pokemon for eight years and still have not had the guts to compete in competitions. I'm 15 and next year, I will be in masters division so it will only get harder. I'm not looking for Pokemon movesets and/or stats only, i'm looking for combos and/or pokemon that work very well together. Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, to my knowledge, will not have mega stones. (Now I Could Be Wrong) So different combos are what i'm looking for. One's that don't require mega-evolution! I will start off with one i have.

Pokemon Needed: PorygonZ-Snorlax-Togekiss
Moves: to set-up: 3
Continuing Moves: 2
Battle:
Start with snorlax and porygonZ
Snorlax: Fissure
PorygonZ: Protect
Next Turn:
Snorlax: Protect
PorygonZ: Mimic- Mimic's Snorlax's Fissure.
Next Turn:
Withdraw: Snorlax - Send Out: Blissey
Next Turn:
Togekiss: Follow Me
PorygonZ: Lock-On
Next Turn:
Togekiss: Follow Me
PorygonZ: Fissure
Next Ture:
Togekiss: Roost

Continue:

Now IK IK it takes WAYYYYY too long to setup and the chances of Togekiss surviving two hits are crazy! Not to mention that PorygonZ's mimic leaves it open to attack during one turn which is still to much but this is just an idea to kick of my discussion. Please post ideas like it below! Enjoy!

(Oh yeah and PorygonZ can't learn mimic anyomore lol but anyway it was just an idea thx!

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon tournament combo's and setups! - by Kay2453 - Sep 28, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Pokemon tournament combo's and setups! - by Apo - Sep 28, 2016, 12:39 PM