Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

does any1 else HATE shinyies????
1. I do agree, they are just a different color but they're rare, so it makes them special to those who just stumble upon them or avidly hunt for them.

2. If you're SRing for kyogre in ORAS it's not possible, it's shiny locked, meaning you can't get it as shiny in pokemon ORAS. In pokemon Sapphire you can though. SR does work and many other players including myself can attest to that, it's just a long process/WAY longer if you don't have the shiny charm.

3. People hack pkmn games for other reasons too, like perfect IV pokemon, OP pokemon, or to be able to run behind trees and places you wouldn't normally be able to go to if you played legit. So even if people didn't hack for shinies, they'd still hack for other reasons like stats/gameplay.

4. I mean you go onto GTS for any reasonable pokemon (shiny or not) and people want CRAZY pokemon in return, this has been happening long before ORAS and for pokemon that aren't shiny anyway.

5. Agreed, some shinies have really ugly/lame shiny forms that are either darker/lighter versions or just really ugly colors, which sucks. Sad

6. I mean, that's your opinion and I do agree, I wouldn't battle other people with shinies (I'm not a competitive trainer anyway) just to show off, if the pokemon doesn't have good stats I wouldn't use it in battle (shiny or regular).

I like shinies, but I mean there's more than one way to catch shinies, not just SR. Shinies are difficult to come by and are mainly just aesthetic, so there's no real charm to them besides those who like to collect them because they're cool looking or rare. I feel you do have valid points though!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Confide - Sep 30, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Confide - Sep 30, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Frost - Sep 30, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: does any1 else HATE shinyies???? - by Frost - Sep 30, 2016, 02:53 PM