Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Early Intro to VGC 2017 (Ruleset Explanation)
(Oct 7, 2016, 08:18 PM)TheGamingPerson12 Wrote: I have a question about the QR rental teams. How do we make one?

To be honest, we don't know the exact steps, however just the fact that players can essentially "download" publicly shared teams both from the Pokemon Global Link, and from other players who decide to "share".  Obviously for this feature to be a "usable", the person must have registered an account and either copy of Pokemon Su/Mo. From here this is just speculation, but I'll try to fill in the gaps. Chances are players have to "register" a team with their battle box either in-game when using Rated Battle, and/or Pokemon Global Link. Thing is during events, the Tournament Oragnizers "scan" the Pokemon team, and will make a QR code to check for legality purposes, yet now can be used to for downloading teams. I guess this is what TCPi / Game Freak intends on baseing the QR feature from the VGC events to work with this feature. 

Based on the page, the players have to go into the Pokemon Global Link in order to receive the QR code, though I think from there, people can print screen their QR teams and share them. These teams can be used on Link Battle and the Rated Battle, though not certain if we can use them for actual online or VGC events, since obviously TCPi might not allow players to have other teams. Could be wrong about that though. 

In the future, we'll work on a guide on how to make QR rental teams and share them with others online. We need to see how exactly this feature is implemented first-hand before anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Early Intro to VGC 2017 (Ruleset Explanation) - by Black117 - Oct 7, 2016, 09:04 PM