I'm Wrong and I've wasted your Time
14.29%
3 14.29%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] The Games Coming After Sun and Moon
Pokemon Theory- The Games after Sun and Moon
WARNING THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR SUN AND MOON AND FUTURE POKEMON GAMES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Okay now that’s out of the way here our my top four ideas for what the next game will be
( This was made before the release of Sun and Moon so most of this is just guessing)

Number 4 Gen Eight or a New region in Gen 7
[Image: pokemon_plus_and_minus_fanmade_logos_by_...72ofuq.png]
Okay this is the theory I think has the least chance of being true but we didn’t Pokemon Gray or Z so with Game Freak anything is possible the only reason I think this may be a possibility is the line from the Strange Souvenir Npc

The Kalos region is nice and all, but you should really check out my region! Our Champion is really something else, I tell you…Ah, never mind. You’ll find out in due time.

From what we’ve current know about Sun and Moon there’s no League which means no Champion

Number 3 Gen Four Remake
[Image: latest?cb=20140528233047]
This is probably what a lot of people our hoping for but I don’t see it happening because I believe Game Freak is going to remake a different game for Gen 7 based on what I’ve seen. But it's been also ten years since we've been to Sinnoh so maybe

Number 2 Sun and Moon 2 or Pokemon Eclipse
[Image: pokemon_eclipse_logo_by_wittnebenbrian-d9tbaqj.png]
From them showing off that their current building the pokemon league in the last Sun and Moon trailer I believe Game freak is going to do what they did with Black and White make the next game a sequel not just slightly altered remake also these three pokemon make me think this
[Image: R9LMrH4.png]
[Image: cosmog.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_of8dy2nXbg1so6dd5_400.png]

Number 1 Gen 1 remake with Kanto forms for Newer Pokemon
[Image: if_game_freak_made_more_gen_1_remakes_by...8p9uxs.png]
I think that this is the most likely option think about out of all the megas 15 out of 48 our from gen 1. Every Alola Form revealed has also been gen 1. Only main series games that got re-releases Gen 1. Only gen of Pokemon in Pokemon GO gen 1 which they claimed would connect with the 7th gen games. Last and Final point last new Gen 1 game was made 12 years ago so it's been longer since we've had a new Kanto game than any other Region

Thanks for reading this is just something I wanted to do because it’s been knocking around in my head for the last couple of days
Disclaimer none of this art is mine found on google

Messages In This Thread
The Games Coming After Sun and Moon - by terrorkid94 - Oct 28, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: The Games Coming After Sun and Moon - by xcr03 - Oct 28, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: The Games Coming After Sun and Moon - by Apo - Oct 29, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: The Games Coming After Sun and Moon - by Apo - Oct 29, 2016, 07:02 AM