Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Soft and hard resetting for a shiny starter!!
(Nov 10, 2016, 05:50 PM)Confide Wrote: I was able to get two totodiles in HG/SS in 132 and 1366 SRs, but I did get that feeling of SRing over other shinies when SRing in games like diamond/pearl/platinum. I probably won't SR for starters in other games besides HG/SS and just MM for the starters, but I WILL be SRing in Sun to get a shiny rowlet, hopefully by the time I get it all the shiny pros will know if you can SR for the tapus/UBs/legendaries :D

I wouldn't change my Trainer ID by restarting my game file, seems a little silly, especially if you're going for multiple shinies in that game (and just an even longer time waster)!

SR for starters in HG/SS is hands down the most convenient way to SR for starter really wish they would have continued with shiny sprites upon looking at selection screen and shiny sprites in general

i digress  

glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking I'm SRing over other shiniy starters it's very validating !

Im also hoping to SR for a shiny Rowlet! but I'm going to wait to see how long the sequence takes before I embark on that endeavor 

I had the same thought process when thinking about restarting save file because in the end just take more time  

I appreciate your honest feedback it means a lot 
cheers m8!

and as always 
may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool ?
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soft and hard resetting for a shiny starter!! - by OGaryOak - Nov 10, 2016, 08:13 PM