Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon bred with (possibly) hacked parents in official tournaments?
(Dec 3, 2016, 05:42 AM)Bakersfield Wrote: I don't have an answer for you in regards to the legality of it but that 6iv foreign ditto is guaranteed to be a clone of a hack.

Yeah, I supposed it was so I wanted to make sure I wasn't breeding like a mad-woman for nothing, haha! Thanks for your response though Smile

(Dec 3, 2016, 06:02 AM)Vinnie Wrote: The 6IV Ditto is indeed genned. As far as I know there's absolutely no way to trace the parents of a pokemon and there's no problem using that pokemon competitively.

Someone (who knows what he's doing) can gen a pokemon and you won't be able to tell if it's genned or not, if you get every detail right. Including memories of the pokemon etc.
As a side note, it's impossible to trade pokemon with unobtainable HA/movepool/Pokeball. Everything you get trough trade is legal.

(Dec 3, 2016, 06:05 AM)Hatonacat Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2016, 05:42 AM)Bakersfield Wrote: I don't have an answer for you in regards to the legality of it but that 6iv foreign ditto is guaranteed to be a clone of a hack.

6 iv dittos are always going to be hacked. I know if you breed pokemon with your  ditto then hatch it it will be legit. Well, hope this helped Smile

So what I'm gathering from your responses is that considering it passed the GTS I don't have to worry about breeding with my Ditto - thanks a ton, guys, you really helped me! :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon bred with (possibly) hacked parents in official tournaments? - by vaporeonite - Dec 3, 2016, 07:54 AM