Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:19 PM)Black117 Wrote: The thing about Tapu Koko and Alolan Raichu is it can get easily shut down with a Lightening Rod user or even a bulky ground-type like Mudsdale, Gastrodon, Krookodile, or even AV/scarf Garchomp, which is becoming a bit popular. In terms of movesets, consider whether or not you want to have Discharge to hit the opposing targets who don't appreciate the Electric-type weakness or potential paralysis. Definitely consider slashing Volt Switch for Discharge as a consideration. Wild Charge is a good option to have as a single target Electric-type STAB to actually OHKO Nihilego without potential Focus Sashes. In terms of Raichu-A's moveset, I'm not so sure about having Speed Swap or Electric Terrain on the same moveset. Definitely consider Psychic since this core is battered by opposing Poison-types. For the last slot is essentially whether you want something like Encore for disruption, Feint to break protection, or if you want power Aloraichium Z for its Z Move (might replace Sash) or Volt Tackle.

Yeah, I really want this duo to work but with the meta what it is right now, I'm starting to see that it's not very viable. I might still try it out regardless, especially if I can get my hands on a good Celesteela and Gyarados because I think those two really help. I like the Raichu advice though and I'll make the changes. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo - by DanielJames - Dec 5, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo - by GiMYz - Dec 5, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo - by DanielJames - Dec 5, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo - by Black117 - Dec 5, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Tapu Koko+Alolan Raichu combo - by DanielJames - Dec 5, 2016, 10:17 PM