Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A Shiny Hunter Appeared!
(Dec 7, 2016, 05:56 PM)Jac91693 Wrote: Hello, nice to meet you! This is actually the first forum I have ever joined, so please beware of any unspoken formatting rules I may break.

Last week I got into Post Game Pokemon with the new game, but I have been playing since Red/Blue. I opened a Local Game Store in my hometown about a year ago and we have built a really nice Pokemon TCG Community of like 20-30 players. Most of the are getting into breeding and fighting on the VGC! So that's why I am just now getting into it. I have a lot of free time since I have a store manager who runs the shop most days and my girlfriend runs our online store. After reading your post I have decided to dedicate more of that free time to start my own Shiny Quest! But I would like your help....

I want to have a team of 6, ocean/beach themed, semi-rare shinies! Simply becasue I love the new game, and everything I love that has come from it in my life since its release! I was definitely thinking like Palossand, Dhelmise, Mareanie,  Bruxish, Wishiwashi, Milotic, Vaporeon....What would be cool, but also a decent team you think?

I love your story and look forward to hearing when you get all the Shinies!

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck!

*blushes* oh dear, I'm flattered. Good luck with your quest. (I actually will be hunting for Sandygast in the near future). Dhelmise'll be pretty hard to hunt for, as he is a 1% chance normally, and both him and Sandygast are ghost types, rendering most Fasle Swipers useless (Unless you use a  Pancham/Pangoro with Scrappy like I am). If you are meaning for competitive, then Dhelmise and Milotic are pretty good, and I've seen some Wishiwashi out there. If you are meaning ingame...go with who you like. (That is what I am doing in my HG Badge Quest).
Again, good luck. C: Glad I inspired you.

And to PokeLover121, I am a shiny Hunter. I hunt for Shiny Pokemon. What started my hunting was Bronzor, and my first hunted Pokemon was a Chinchou. (At the moment, I am prepping for a Sandygast hunt). I hope that clears things up.

Thank-you everyone for the worm welcomes. :)

Messages In This Thread
A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by ShinyMisty - Dec 7, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by croissant - Dec 7, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Jac91693 - Dec 7, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by ShinyMisty - Dec 8, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by MrRhino - Dec 7, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by PokeLover121 - Dec 8, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Vinnie - Dec 8, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: A Shiny Hunter Appeared! - by Hojunhu - Dec 8, 2016, 08:41 PM