Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] [VGC17] Torkoal/Oran/Lilli core
First of all, thank you for your replies and I already changed some Pokémon in my team.

[Image: torkoal.gif]
I tried the FiriumZ but it didnt worked well, so I kept the Charcoal.

[Image: lilligant.gif]
I really like to play it, but the accuracy of Sleep Powder and even Leaf Storm made me crazy sometimes and I lost few games because of a miss. So, I was thinking to use Wide Lens or the GrassiumZ instead of the Focus Sash (by the way, in your sample, you put Focus Sash on Lilligant and Nihilego)

[Image: oranguru.gif]
I feel the same as you about Oranguru, at the begining I tried to use it most of the time and it was not a big succes and lately I had some better results to not use it.
And like you said, it is not enough bulky to take a double target, so most of the time it's a bit hard to introduce my Trick Room.
I discover Trick Room Nihilego, today, with the Athens Regional Championships and Joohwan Kim's team, before I didnt know Nihilego can learn Trick Room ! So, I can try it and even without TR, it can be useful I guess !
Edit: his team is completely different and Nihilego doesnt have TR (I watched the battle just today)

[Image: garchomp.gif]
I swapped Garchomp into Assault Vest Mudsdale and I have better results with it. It tank really well and his coverage is really good !

Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
Level: 50
Iv : 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature  
- High Horsepower
- Rock Slide 
- Overpower
- Heavy Slam

[Image: tapubulu.gif]
I already changed Substitute into Rock Slide. Also, I swapped the Miracle Seed into the Kebia Berry and it works pretty well, I baited some Garchomp with that and maybe with a better EV spread I can tank a Sludge Bomb from Nihilego ?

[Image: muk-alola.gif]
With my last changements, I swapped A-Muk into Mimikyu, as a second TR setter, mainly because I got some troubles with Oranguru but I am not sure about it.

About Celesteela, I dont really like it, this Pokémon is too slow to me, I am better if I play more aggressive.
Also, I played against a similar team but with Oricorio Baile Style and Petal Dance on Lilligant, I really liked this kind of core, what do you think about it ?
The spread was something like :

Oricorio Baile Style @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dancer
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid/Modest Nature  
- Revelation Dance 
- Tail Wind 
- ?
- ?

Lilligant @ GrassiumZ
Ability: Chlorophyl