Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Competitive Feedback
Star 
Hello everyone from the Pokemon Forever community! Its almost going to about two months since the initial launch of Pokemon Sun and Moon with players still progressing through the games as they please, while others getting into more gear toward the competitive scene. Some of you maybe acquainted with me or the others moderators in the forum, but I'm one of the Competitive Mods who "unofficially" leads the VGC sections and discussion.

Will admit I don't have much "IRL Events" or tournament experience compared to some other VGC players, though I do study/play the format on the online ladder both on Battle Spot and Pokemon Showdown extensive from time to time as well as make contributions here mostly concerning VGC. Before continuing any further, I want to ask some "feedback" regarding the competitive sections. (Note: Same can be applied to Singles Format such as Smogon or Battle Spot )

Let me get this one out of the way: What do you think about the current competitive sections regarding the content done for both Singles and Double formats (Smogon & VGC). All of us here from the Pokemon Forever team me, Elly, Naitre, Rogue, Chase, Squeab, Eckley, Unit, etc and alongside all the other contributors here in the forums have taken their time and effort to work on Pokemon content and individual writeups here.

Hopefully this is a simple question, though do want to ask this in spirit of taking any constructive criticism from anyone here and elsewhere in regards to the content we put up. Is there any issues concerning how each Pokemon analysis is done, or is there a way to improve them? Any response is appreciated.

Now focusing on the content I write, is there anything in particular anyone wants to critique or focus on entirely? This might sound like a vague series of questions, though say this again, how would you rate my content and is there any way I can improve upon this, or even criticism. Will admit, I've been quiet about asking this question to others, but I like to help others improve via improving my own content as well in any fashion.

Will say the obvious as I'll continue to do my best in making Pokemon Writeups, Builds, Team Reports, Rates, Discussions, and other subjects at least concerning VGC and other elements of Competitive Pokemon in the future, though again can only work on a certain limit.

If there's any suggestions any of you all like to ask or say, feel free to mention it here in the comments below. Like is there any ideas or potential projects anyone want to see from me or us from the Forum Team in general? Will advise to keep some of the suggestions to a "reasonable" level, though given as much details in your suggestions as possible.

Hopefully anyone reading this post takes the time to respond with any feedback, ideas, suggestions, and constructive criticisms on how we can grow the competitive forums. Will be responding to anyone comments below so as always have a great day! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Siqueirapowered - Jan 17, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Slec - Jan 17, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by RebornFX - Jan 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 21, 2017, 05:57 AM