Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Competitive Feedback
Thank for the feedback @RebornFX. To go by list, we could try to make a list of Pokemon with a potential speed control options and speed tiers, though it would be rather tedious. Not saying it would happen anytime soon, though for speed control we can at least list all Pokemon via visuals so there's that. I know someone in this forum made a thread with all the speed control options, so might "gracious" use that as reference. A potential speed tier listings would be rather laborious and almost kinda identical to the ones Trainer Tower has made. We could have it for show, but the images might not be there given how "clunky" it be.

For the VGC tier listing, haven't had the time to update them or figure out at the very least whether to keep certain Pokemon on there. Will admit, the "current" Tier List needs to be update and will have certain Pokemon removed from it since honestly few people are going to use Primarina or Wishiwashi than say Mimikyu, Snorlax, or Tapu Fini. Might only focus on Pokemon who 1) have high usage, 2) how viable they are, and 3) how impact they are toward the overall meta. Guess this concept is similar to the one based from Smogon's regular viability rankings, though will attempt to "fix" these issues soon.

Overall, I honestly do feel like the contributors and staff here have done an amazing job in keeping up with Pokemon builds and write-ups and will continue to do so on their own times. Regarding myself, will try my best to keep up with the VGC meta and do things I'd normally do as usual: work on builds at a steady pace. There are obvious Pokemon we haven't yet covered like Celesteela, Snorlax, Mimikyu, Alolan Muk, etc but feel we'll get to them soon without any worries. Will admit some stuff here will require "maintenance", such as updating some sets here, and the tier listing of course. Anyways we'll see if at least some of these points get address before the end of this month.

Messages In This Thread
Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Siqueirapowered - Jan 17, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 17, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Slec - Jan 17, 2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by RebornFX - Jan 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Competitive Feedback - by Black117 - Jan 21, 2017, 05:57 AM