Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Rate My Team
This team's composition is strange where the focus of this team matters. Alakazam is used to clean up Pokemon that have taken prior damage, but as it relates to the rest of the team, most of these Pokemon get outsped by hard hitters such as Gengar, Salamence, A-Dugtrio and opposing offensive Arcanine. There isn't a defensive core that is able to take hits from these Pokemon either as you have no checks to Ghost, Dark or Ground attacks and your Flying/Dragon check is eliminated by Salamence's Earthquake. The main flaw is type synergy and since this team leans more towards a Balanced playstyle, in the end this team will most likely get ran through

Sucker Punch on Sableye is unheard of and what you need it to achieve isn't broad enough to warrant using it in place of a more superior move - being Knock Off; Knock Off removes held items which is crucial for slowing down sweepers, walls and tanks. It also does more damage when first used, coming off at base 97 power. Protect on Arcanine isn't needed and the slot is best used for Extreme Speed for priority against faster threats. The Magnet Pull gimmick on Magnezone is too situational and Magnezone can be easily forced to switch by any Fire or Fighting type

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Encore

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fake Out
- Recover
- Knock Off

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Mandibuzz (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Roost

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is just changes I would make to allow Alakazam to be more effective. Sableye can run more defensive EVs to be more of an annoyance, Chansey is added for Stealth Rock as well as to be a cleric and do good chip damage with Seismic Toss (and it has ridiculous Sp.Def which is great too), Mandibuzz serves as a hazard remover and can use Foul Play to do serious damage to Psychic and Ghost as well as strong Physical attackers and a Choice Scarf offensively based Magnezone deals with Fairy easier as well as outspeeds most bulky Water types
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Rate My Team - by Wolfy2478 - Feb 13, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Rate My Team - by Marcusube - Feb 14, 2017, 06:44 AM