Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] PFA Week 4 Results: Toronto Maple Leafeons
(Apr 3, 2017, 11:49 PM)Black117 Wrote: GG to both you and Ralker given both of you were are 3-0 and this match pretty much decided which team will remain undefeated for PFA. Unfortunately for you Abrupt, things didn't go to plan and Ralker got the better end. Did feel like you had a chance to win though it would have been tough given Clefable was Tricked (also good prep and play on Ralker) and there was a lack of immediate offense from your side. That Hydreigon essentially picked apart your team the minute Clefable was Trick Scarf as it was the only thing stopping it from decimating the rest of the team. In terms of prep, do think players need to bring intermediate offensive mons like a Choice Band/Specs, Life Orb, or a plain 4 attacks options in order to threaten most of the opposing team, especially in league format. Aside the Vanilluxe, none of your mons were capable of doing so and paired against an offensive team like Ralker's Draft shows how tough this matchup was. It was potentially winnable on your side, just the preparation wasn't as optimal as I would say. Anyways I'm sure you'll bounce back from this loss, though if you potential face Ralker or anyone in Playoffs, know your matchups and bring the best offensive if possible.

Yea. I definitely feel like I had a chance to win. I had some techs I could've made use of, but ultimately went to waste. I really needed to think through my plays better. Especially against the top player in the league (results-wise). And as for my team prep, I wanted to take a more defensive approach against his very powerful team. Landorus-T, Darmanitan, Hydreigon, Mega Alakazam. All very strong Pokemon. Thanks for your comment Smile And hopefully I will be able to do much better next time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFA Week 4 Results: Toronto Maple Leafeons - by AbruptFury - Apr 4, 2017, 05:39 PM